The Christian Reformed Church of Gosnells is a congregation belonging to the Christian Reformed Churches of Australia. Our denomination was established in the early 1950’s but its roots go back to the Reformation that took place in the 15th and 16th centuries in Switzerland under John Calvin and in Germany under Martin Luther. The Reformation was a rediscovery of biblical teachings found in the writings of the Church Fathers of the early centuries of the Christian church. The Reformation led to the establishment of Reformed Churches in all the continents of the world.
What We Believe
- The teaching and preaching ministry of our church is based on and adheres to the Word of God, the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe in one God in the Trinity of the three persons of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the real historical events of Christ’s birth, life, death, resurrection and future return.
- We look to Him for the forgiveness of sins and eternal life.
- We submit to the Scriptures as the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We seek to live in obedience to the Great Commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul and mind and strength, and love your neighbour as yourself’
For more information on our denomination please see the CRCA web site